Hi Travel Junkies,
Mark your calendars, on October 7th 10xTravel is going to throw the party of the year at the Venetian Las Vegas and YOU are invited.
We have reserved a ~3,000 square foot Penthouse Suite just for the occasion and plan on filling it with food, drinks, and up to sixty 10xT readers. There will be prizes, giveaways, and other great events throughout the weekend all leading up to the big blowout on Saturday night.
Here’s the tentative agenda:
- Friday, October 6th 8PM: 10xT Happy Hour at The Dorsey (Venetian Las Vegas, open to anyone)
- Saturday, October 7th 10AM: Brunch with Bryce + the 10xT Team (Grand Lux Café @ the Palazzo, open to anyone)
- Saturday, October 7th 8PM: 11:00pm 10xT Reader Meetup (Penthouse Suite at the Venetian, must RSVP to attend)
The Penthouse Suite can only accommodate 60 people so we are taking RSVPs on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here’s how to claim your spot:
- Enter your info below and we will reach out if you are one of the first 60 people.
- We will send instructions on how to send your $50 deposit via PayPal.
- You will have 48 hours to send your deposit before we open up your spot to someone else.
- UPDATE: All spots for the party were claimed in about 3 minutes so we have removed the 10xT Vegas Party entry form below. We will be having more of these events in the future – so keep an eye out!
We are requiring a $50 deposit to RSVP, which will be refunded to you the day after you attend the event (our way of cutting down on no-shows).
Should you decide to RSVP and not attend, we will likely withdraw your $50 in quarters, have everyone in attendance use them to play slots, and donate any winnings to a worthwhile charity.
I’m only half kidding about that.
We have reserved a block of rooms at the hotel for 10xT readers at a discounted rate. If you are interested in booking please email me (Bryce[at]10xTravel[dot]com) for more details. Don’t delay, these are going to go fast.
Thanks for being the best readers on the internet and I hope to see you in Vegas!
P.S. We will be kicking off the festivities with a giveaway next week. Keep an eye out for the details.