By: Bryce Conway
Hi Travel Junkies,
Just a heads up, you only have a few more days to apply for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card online and receive the 100,000 point bonus!
Chase has confirmed that the bonus is scheduled to drop to 50,000 points on Thursday, January 12. The 100,000 point offer will still be available in Chase branches until early March.
Here are the details of the offer:
- Earn 100K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,500 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases such as airfare and hotels charged to your card
- 3X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Plus, no foreign transaction fees
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,500 toward travel
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 900+ airport lounges worldwide with complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership
- Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions – as long as there’s a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
Personally I think this is the best travel credit card ever released, and a no-brainer for even the casual traveler. Yes, $450 is a lot to pay for a credit card, but the benefits clearly justify the premium price of this card.
Times almost up, so grab it while you can!