In this episode, the 10x team members provide an in-depth analysis of the world of business credit cards, specifically focusing on the family of Chase Ink business cards. They discuss the qualification process for these financial tools and share personal experiences to help listeners navigate this space. The conversation also highlights the benefits of these cards, such as points-earning potential and travel protection. They dissect aspects like bonus categories, transfer partners, minimum spends, and annual fees to help listeners maximize the value of their business cards. Elevate your points and miles game with business cards!
The Takeoff podcast is brought to you by 10xTravel – a website and community with one simple goal: to help you travel more while spending less 10xT publishes content related to credit card rewards, personal finance, travel, and lifestyle Host Bryce Conway launched 10xT in 2014, but has been a fan and member of the points and miles community since 2011 He is the author of “Takeoff: How to Travel the World for Next to Nothing and How to Fix Your Credit: Do it Once Do it Right Get on with Your Life”, and his work has been featured in multiple national media outlets including Good Morning America, Money Magazine, and ABC Nightline News Tune in to hear the 10xTravel team give you a clear path to entering the exciting world of traveling with points and miles
- Business credit cards – who can qualify?
- How the 10x team got their business cards
- Concerns and myths around applying for business cards
- Exploration of the hidden perks of business credit cards
- Different business cards – offers and benefits
- How to stack rewards with business cards
- Deep dive into credit card benefits and travel insurance
- Business card alternatives
- Some business cards report on your personal credit report
- Just pick ONE business card and apply for it
- Take the free course, use the 10xTravel resources!
- Joining the Insiders Facebook group for more content
- Check out all the resource links, take the free class, and join us in our FB group