Disclosure: This post may contain references to products from our advertisers. We may receive compensation from products we link to. We appreciate your support.
By: Caroline Lupini
Hong Kong is a super accessible city to visit since English is one of its official languages. Even better, you can often find award space from the U.S.
If a trip to Hong Kong is on your to-do list, check out the best ways to get there with points and miles!
- How to Book with Alaska Mileage Plan Miles
- How To Earn Alaska Airlines Miles
- Cards To Help You Earn More Alaska Miles
- How to Book with United MileagePlus Miles
- How to Earn United MileagePlus Miles
- Cards To Help You Earn More United Miles
- How To Earn SkyMiles
- Cards To Help You Earn More Delta SkyMiles
- American AAdvantage
- How To Earn AAdvantage Miles
- Cards To Help You Earn More American Airlines Miles
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
One of the best ways to fly to Hong Kong is with Alaska Mileage Plan thanks to is partnership with Cathay Pacific, which has nonstop flights to Hong Kong from Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Los Angeles (LAX), New York–JFK (JFK), Newark (EWR), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA), and Washington–Dulles (IAD). It also partners with American Airlines, which has nonstop flights from Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) and Los Angeles (LAX).
You can also use Alaska Mileage Plan miles to book connecting flights to Hong Kong on Korean Air, Emirates (super pricey though), Finnair, Hainan and Japan Airlines.