Hi Travel Junkies,
Good news, we are hiring again!
10xT is looking for one new team member to assist with content development for the blog and other media outlet as well as general customer support. Ideally, this person can start right away.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of earning and redeeming points/miles for both award flights and hotel stays (12+ months of experience desired)
- Understanding of previous 10xT published material and our general business practices
- Advanced writing skills, particularly for online consumption
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines, no exceptions
- Advanced research skills to find information about credit card offers, loyalty programs, and other related subjects
This is a paid part time opportunity with negotiable compensation. Hours are flexible and this is a remote position, you can work anytime from anywhere as long as your work is getting done.
You’ll also have an opportunity to learn from the best as you work with the entire 10xT team in growing the website.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “I Want to Work for 10xT” and tell me why we should select you.
No formal format required, this is a sales pitch. If you have been around for a while I think you’ll know exactly what we are looking for. Feel free to include work samples, a resume, or anything else you think might be relevant.
There is no deadline for applying. Once we find someone we find someone, so don’t delay.
Just so you know what you are up against, our last position received 60+ applicants in less than 3 days. We are looking for someone who is not intimidated by this.
P.S. Every time ask for applications there are at least a half dozen that are never opened because they do not follow the above instructions. Please read them carefully before applying.
Disclosure: 10xTravel has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. 10xTravel and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. You can read our advertiser disclosure here.